1. Sable House Country Retreat is a business in the Tourism industry that provide accommodation, activities and meals .
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way automatic email
3. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by Sable House Country Retreat is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Sable House Country retreat will refund the client in full within 30 days. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
Cancellation Policy of Sable House Country Retreat :
A reservation which is cancelled in its entirety, or is not taken up, is regarded as a cancellation & is subject to
the following rules:
* A written request is needed
* a cancellation 30 days or more a R50 administration fee may be charged
* a cancellation within the period from 29 to 22 days, forfeit 25% of the payment
* a cancellation within the period from 21 to 11 days, forfeit 75% of the payment
* a cancellation within the period from 10 days or less or on the day of arrival, the full payment will be forfeited
Amendment of Accommodation Policy of Sable House Country Retreat :
Amendments to a reservation are made free of charge, with the following exceptions:
* if the period of stay is shortened within 10 days/less or on day of arrival, the guest are still responsible for the full payment
* if the arrival date is postponed 10 days or less before, or on the date of arrival, 50% of the payment will be forfeited
* if the arrival date is postponed in the period from 30 days & less before, or on, the arrival date, & then cancelled at
a later stage, the cancellation fees which applied at the time of the amendment will be enforced, should the amount
be greater than the new cancellation fee
* Should visitors not arrive on the arrival date of the reservation, the accommodation will be held
until 10H00 the following day, but the full payment will be forfeited.
THE HOUSE RULES :
• All Guests of Sable House Country Retreat must at all times abide to the HOA Rules of Sable Hills Waterfront Estate
(Available from Management on request)
• A maximum of 4 guests per self-catering unit. A fine of R660-00 per person per day extra will be levied with no extra
• Check-in time is between 15:00 & 18:00 and Check-out time is strictly before 10:00. Late Check-outs will be met with a
fine of R100.00 per hour
• Breakfast will be served between 7:00 & 9:00. If you require an early breakfast, this must be arranged & booked with
Reception before 15:00 the previous day
• Vacate your room & while you are still enjoying the facilities, we will be able to prepare for the next welcoming
guests. Vacating your room is strictly before 10:00 on the day of departure
Vacating your self-catering unit is strictly before 10:00 on the day of departure. Please indicate your time to be checked
• out as soon as possible to your housekeeper. Should this departure time change, please advise us as soon as possible.
If however you arrive at Reception prior to your indicated time, a waiting period of +/- 15 min. is
needed to check the chalet. Please note that any shortage/breakage in your chalet not reported
to your Housekeeper within 24 hours of arrival, will be deducted from your Key & Breakage
Deposit or billed to your account
• Please do not remove wood from the Green Areas for your braais. There is wood available at Reception for your convenience
• Let your neighbours enjoy the tranquillity of Sable Hills Estate: No noise after 22:00, no loud music on patios at all times
• No fires to be lit unless in the provided fire place
• Please think Green & Conservation - littering or hunting is strictly forbidden
• No driving around inside Sable Hills Waterfront Estate, unless permission obtained from Management
• Strictly no pets are allowed
• Sable House Country Retreat is a NO SMOKING area in terms of the Tobacco Products Control Amendment Act No. 12 of 1999,
thank you for not smoking in the rooms, self catering units or any other public area in Sable House
• Swimming towels must be collected at reception and handed back in the same day before 18:00
• Daily cleaning service of units & rooms will be at 10:00, if you require this service at a different time, please feel free to
discuss it with your housekeeper
• Inventory list must be completed & handed in at housekeeping or reception within the first 2 hours of checking in
• Sable Hills Waterfront Estate is self maintaining with its own sewerage plant. Please do not dispose of anything other than
toilet paper in the toilet bowl as this will block the system. Please use rubbish bins for your convenience
We wish you a relaxing & enjoyable stay with us!
5. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Sable House Country Retreat via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Sable House Country Retreat separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility Sable House Country Retreat takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Sable House Country Retreat chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, _____________________ .
12. Variation Sable House Country Retreat may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information This website is run by Sable House Country Retreat (PTY)LTD private company based in South Africa trading as Sable House Country Retreat and with registration number 2014/073968/07 and Directors Nyembe Rifiloe Sibongile and Visagie Daniel Jacobus.
14. Sable House Country Retreat contact details Company Physical Address: No 7 Eland Street Sable Hills Waterfront Estate Kameelfontein, Pretoria